Previous topic - Next topic

rechemistry

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp 1x12 - $550
Boomerang+ Phrase Sampler - $350
Digitech Whammy Pedal - $150
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay - $100
CMAT MODS Ross Clone Compressor - $110
Dunlop Wah - $50

Everything is like new...e-mail me at mweber1719@gmail.com if interested. Also...the amp would be kind of a pain to ship...I live in NW Pennsylvania.

Thanks!

cactuskeeb

Walker done done

Why are you selling all your gear?  Actually, it's really not my business..nevermind.

But that Ross clone interests me...anyone else here try it before?  Can you compare it against any other comps for me?  I've been told it's kinda noisy.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

rechemistry

Quite honestly, I just need the $ at this point. Never thought this day would come...

The Dunlop is just the gcb-95...

The CMAT Ross is not noisy at all...it is actually one of the best comps Ive ever owned. I was really impressed when I bought it...I was very reluctant.

rechemistry

Oh...also...the comp is the 3-knob...not the 4.

ColForbin

What version of the whammy is it?  The 4 or the 2?  If it's the 2 color me interested.....
\

Interested in the DD6 as well...you sell to Canadians eh??
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

rechemistry

The Whammy is the 4. E-mail me and we can work something out for the DD6