**SOLD**: Boomerang + phrase sampler

Started by ColForbin, October 18, 2010, 11:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColForbin

Hey yo.

So I have decided to downsize a little bit, so I'm parting with my Boomerang.  Looking to get $350.00US and I will include an aluminum pedalboard case that fits it perfectly.  All y'all know what this is and what it does, but I'll list some specs from the website anyway.

Rang™ Plus Features

* It's set up for hands free operation. A single button press controls most functions and there is a unique foot roller to control playback volume.

* Two independent loops with seamlessly transitions between loops.

* After creating a loop, additional parts can be layered in forward or reverse.

* The STACK button, which adds parts, can be either latching or momentary - your choice.

* There are 7 decay rates to choose from: 1 is no decay, 2 provides about 22 repeats (the rate of the original Rang™), 3 thru 6 are progressively quicker and 7 is slapback (1 repeat). The faster decay rates and latching STACK button make the Rang™ a great tap tempo delay. You can use loop A as a phrase sampler and loop B as a traditional delay effect. Independent decay rates can be set for loops A and B.

* The RECORD button can be programmed to be disabled during playback. Some folks don't want to worry about hitting it while adjusting the foot roller.

* 5 slow speeds. All are musically related to normal speed. Your choices are: down a 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th or octave. Playback tempo is slowed and pitch is dropped by the chosen interval.

* Live reverse leads! The Rang™ has a mode where it records and plays back simultaneously, producing the "reversed tape" sound used by Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles and others.

* Recording time ranges from 1min. 27sec. to 4min. 16sec. depending on which of the 12 sample rates you chose. Sample rates range from 24KHz down to 8KHz. All samples are 16 bit with no compression.

* Rugged 17" x 6" x 2" steel chassis.

* Power supply is included.

Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb