Previous topic - Next topic

Will you sell me your wah

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

fulltone1989

As stated above, I want to invest in a quality wah that I can tweak to my liking. I decided on the RMC3, so sell or trade me your extra! As far as trades go, I have an EHX Nano Small Stone that's got the volume drop fixed, or an EHX Stereo MMWH, email me at thomasmaclennan@gmail.com with your offers!

Thanks for looking!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Happyorange27

Dude go with a Whipple. When we designed the pcb, we labeled each resistor location with which feature it affects and the range of values that are acceptable. It's a wonderful pedal and you can mod it to your liking easily.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

IamWILSON

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teese-RMC-3-Wah-Pedal-Mounting-Plate-/150544342063?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item230d245c2f#ht_485wt_1167

This is a good deal!!!  Take advantage of it or I just might.  Only problem is I own the RMC6 and am saving for an AO guitar, or else I woulda just purchased it.  The reason I went w/ the RMC6 was so I wouldn't have to do some much tuning and dialing in to find my desired sound, but someday I plan on getting one of these and seeing if I can better what I've got now. 
Guitars: Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AS80, Ibanez AF75, Malden Holly Keyser [SD Jazz (neck), SD '59 (bridge)], Carlo Robelli USH-500HB, Martin DC-1E ('98), and a Peavey Grind 5-string bass.

Effects in chain: Whammy II (dry out to Korg Tuner), RMC6, TS-9 ('82), TS-808 ('81), Ross Compressor, Fulltone SupaTrem, Fulltone DejaVibe2, TC Elec Nova Repeater, Ibanez Digital Modulation Delay III (DML20), Boomerang+, Alesis Microverb I, H&K Rotosphere MkII --> amps.

Amps: Mesa Boogie MkIII Blue Stripe, Egnator Rebel 20 head > Mesa Boogie Road King 2x12 cab, Fender Blues Jr. Humboldt, Marshall VS102R, Fender Champion 600, and Fender Frontman 25R.

Effects currently not in chain: Ross Compressor (MIT), Keeley Compressor (2-knob), Keeley TS-9, and TS-9 ('82).

fulltone1989

I saw that, but I ended up picking up one off the HC forums
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.