WTB: TS9 Keeley Mod Plus

Started by CBMarley, March 17, 2011, 11:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBMarley

If anybody's got a tubescreamer modified by Mr. Robert Keeley there looking to get rid of, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Poster

You should get a garmopatmods ts9, they sound better, are cheaper, and gary could actually use the money.

CBMarley

Well i'm not settled on anything.  Haven't heard of the garmopatmod.  Why would you recommend this over the keeley.   just trying to educate myself alittle before making any decisions.

Thanks for the info poster...

Poster

Gary can do every mod Keeley can, it just costs less, as hes a one man operation. Google garmopatmods, tell Gary Rob sent ya. You get a kickin discount. He can make the best of any distortion pedal, improve on most anything you got! Let him turn your wah pedal into a beast machine. Cheers!

CBMarley

Thanks for all the info/recommendation Rob.  Just sent Gary an email and sounds like this may be the way to go after researching it a little.  Have a feeling i'm gonna bite the bullet and get some work done on a number of pedals that i've been putting off.  May not be the best financial decision on my part, but what the hell...i'm happy to pay for quality work, and especially if I can support the little guys in the process.

Thanks again.

Happyorange27

Sounds good Marley, I like this decision too.  Keep us informed.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

CBMarley

Just thought i'd update for anyone interested....Been in contact with Gary, and he's doing some work on my Crybaby and i'm getting a new modded tubescreamer from him.  Thanks for the reccommendations....Very helpful and easy guy to work with, and great prices!  I'll try to remember to update again when everything gets in, but i've got no doubts these pedals will kick some ass.