Main Menu

Tube cover

Started by MomaDan, May 05, 2012, 05:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaDan

I finally got around to recording something. Im planning on getting a comp next to try and tame those highs. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4pqr1Vmvm0&f
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

dabomb

Very nice, man. Maybe a little more volume on the underlying loop. Have you thought of trying to add the lyrics? Tube has got to be one of the easiest songs to sing/talk.

Keep up the good work....

Happyorange27

How much distortion was from the amp. I got the Vox vibe.

Nice inside out pocket.  ;D
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

MomaDan

Quote from: Happyorange27 on May 06, 2012, 07:31:45 PM
How much distortion was from the amp. I got the Vox vibe.

Nice inside out pocket.  ;D

lol yea i didnt notice that at the time. I run the amp pretty clean, its just a TS9 with the drive at 1 o'clock level at 2:30. Next time I'm going to stand further away from the camera, so you can hear more of the amp. One drawback of running so clean is that when i raise the volume of the loop too much and play on top the amp starts to hit breakup. Especially with overdrive and the wah.

I've been working on the lyrics, not satisfied with my voice yet haha
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ