Main Menu

Flashback x4

Started by Happyorange27, October 23, 2012, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

webephishin

sounds pretty tight!...i'm in the market for a new delay.  I play a DD-7 with the footswitch for tap tempo.  I love it besides the fact that when I tap the tempo, I can hear the pulsating of the tempo through my amp...anyone know if there's a way to fix that or why thats happening?  Of course the pulsating gets louder if i turn on a ts9 or 2 because its boosting the signal.  I hear the pulsing when i'm not playing....kinda sucks but it's not that big of a deal to me cause it's very hard to notice it.
Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

Brian27

What kind of footswitch are you using?

webephishin

Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

Brian27

Isnt that the switch that engages the effect as long your foot is on it?

fulltone1989

Quote from: Happyorange27 on October 23, 2012, 11:02:30 AM
Looks pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1l4Zjqoqdg

I've been toying with the idea of picking one up from work. The Nova Repeater is a solid delay I just like the added features of the Flashback x4 seem excellent. A preset for funk sirens, a preset for bison ecorec (sp?), and some toneprints I used with the Flashback delay. Just got watch out for overtwistin' the knobs  ;D
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Happyorange27

Just placed an order for one and I'll sell my regular Flashback directly.  Seems like a great pedal this x4.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Buffered

Quote from: Happyorange27 on January 30, 2015, 09:20:27 AM
Just placed an order for one and I'll sell my regular Flashback directly.  Seems like a great pedal this x4.

I really liked mine when I had one for analog delay sounds. I have a Repeater again, but if I had the need and there was one of these around I would not hesitate to snag it.
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Poster

TC electronic is just the worst company ever. They were bought out a while ago for the second time. Pretty sure that chinese shit just got somehow worse customer support. With all the people bricking their multi delays trying to download firmware (if your pedal is used - you cant download updates - if it bricks - its dead and out of warranty). So out of love - do not spend your hard earned money on any of their products! Just dont.