Hello everyone!!

Started by TheSeeker, May 06, 2013, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeeker

What's up everybody!!  I'm glad to be here!!  Everybody seems very friendly and helpful on this forum...unlike alot of the other ones I've been to.  I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to having some good chats about good music with good people!!!! 
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Happyorange27

Dear Seeker, you will find the golden snitch here!  Welcome.  Yeah we currently have just cool people posting.  Welcome to our hang out.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

TheSeeker

Thank you, thank you it's good to be here!!  I feel like I know you guys already..haha.
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

the_great_lemon

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional, 1992 Gibson SG Standard
Effects: Boss OC-2 Octave -> Garmopatmods Vox V847 -> Mojo Vibe -> Boss Blues Driver -> Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD -> Ross Compressor -> Boss GE-7 -> MXR Carbon Copy -> TC Ditto Looper
Amps: Fender Blues Jr. NOS, Epiphone Valve Jr.

fulltone1989

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Wolfe

Quote from: TheSeeker on May 06, 2013, 12:59:05 PM
What's up everybody!!  I'm glad to be here!!  Everybody seems very friendly and helpful on this forum...unlike alot of the other ones I've been to.  I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to having some good chats about good music with good people!!!! 

Seeker in quid..?

Sup ya'll i gotta take it easy on the Jack, feel liek I'm about to uphurl 7 gigs of ram.
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

TheSeeker

Heady Jam Fan

Searching low and high

Howdy!
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9