Ross Clone - for free

Started by ColForbin, June 25, 2013, 09:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColForbin

Kinda....

Just have this pedal kicking around, and I don't really want to sell it, just not worth the hassle.  So I figured, if one of the strange designers want it, they can have it.  All I ask is that you pay for the shipping, now onto the pedal/

It's a grey Ross clone, one of the many out there.  Sounds super great, my only issue was that when you kicked the pedal on, it made a pretty loud, true bypass pop.  Not an issue if you leave your compressor on all the time, but I wouldn't dig it if I was turning my comp on and off.  It was made by a now defunct company, eroticfx.com.  I assume defunct, because they literally had the worst customer service ever.  I mean, ever.  Anywho, some shots:

Gut shot

Yes, he named his pedal after strippers.  Should have set me off there, but I also like strippers, it's a vicious circle.  Anyway, like I said, not using it, if you want it, you can have it if you will pay for the shipping.  Peace.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

webephishin

I'll take 2nd dibs on it if Happy ends up not wanting it for some reason....PM Sent!
Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410