The mother load of dipped polyester...

Started by cactuskeeb, July 21, 2013, 07:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactuskeeb

I would bid on this fifty-pound treasure trove but the fact that the high bidder has upped his bid four times today doesn't bode well for my success.  Somebody please take this away from the Dan Torres who will no doubt end up with it all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330957191169?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

cactuskeeb

Didn't think it would ultimately go for that much.

Happyorange27

That looks like your kind of stash Keeb.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

cactuskeeb

I know.  I really had to fight the urge to hoard that massive haul.  Where would I have put it all?   ???

cactuskeeb

I would've HAD to test them all with my gnarly rusted Sencore tester.  Oh my god.  Thank god I didn't get in on that stash.

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex