FS; Two speakers and Strat pickups

Started by fulltone1989, January 09, 2014, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Selling two 12" speakers. No trades please. Bought an EVM12L and need to recoup some funds.

1. Celestion Vintage 30 8 ohm made in England. In an amp I just received and doesn't work for my current tonal quest. Sounds great, but not what I am looking for. No pictures, but I can snap and email you some. Looks like one of these, but made in England.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-CEL-VINT3008-LIST?src=Y0802G00SRCHCAPN&gclid=CKDtm6yl8rsCFUgS7AodBkIAaw

$60.00 PP and shipped CONUS

2. Weber California with the older blue label. Excellent clean tone, but just not what I am after right now. Ceramic, 8 ohm, 80 watts. White Frame. Great shape, I never really used it, usually just my RW&B. Second owner.

$70 shipped and PP'ed

3. Pickups from a MIM Strat. White covers, plenty of lead left on them. Swapped them out when I got the Strat and they've just been sitting. Great for a project.

$40 shipped and PP'ed

If my prices are off, let me know! Feel free to pm me or email @phunkyguitar at yahoo.com with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

fulltone1989

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.