Main Menu

FS.

Started by Heady Jam Fan, January 16, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heady Jam Fan

FS.
The more you buy, the more I'll negotiate!

1979 MXR Phase 90 (might sell my script 45 too, we'll see next week):
Very early Block Logo, no R28, LED or 9v. Its the 6 opamp version rather than the later version that, IIRC, has 3 opamps. It has the script logo imprinted on the bottom (IIRC, the later ones have a block logo). In great condition!
$140 Shipped & PP
I might have a Zvex power plate: Add $30
SOLD

1979 MXR Envelope Filter:
No LED or 9v, script logo imprint on the bottom plate. These are rare and very well regarded. The bottom plate has a few holes drilled in it by the previous owner. These usually go for $200, but considering the bottom plate...
$160 shipped & PP
Add $30 for a Zvex power plate.
SOLD

1984 Ibanez AF9:
Great condition except the plastic part of the range slider is broken. The slider still works, but you have to open the pedal and push it up/down. I bought the pedal this way because it was a bit cheaper and I think almost everyone uses the slider in the 'hi' setting (even a lot of bass players). These usually go for $160, but considering the slider...
$110 shipped & PP
SOLD

MXR 6-Band EQ
Like New $60 Shipped & PP
SOLD

Carl Martin Noise Terminator:
A great non-gate noise reduction pedal. If you didn't get along with the NS2 or ISP Decimator G-String and don't like the 'metallic reverb' of the EHX Hum Debugger, then this might be a hidden gem in the noise reduction world. I had two and sold one - the buyer was very impressed, especially with it in his amp's effect loop. I always used my on my pedalboard (it worked best for me later in the signal chain). It has two settings, one to eliminate mild noise and the other is turned on using the footswitch for louder noise - great for going from clean to pretty crunchy.
$120 shipped & PP

Boss FS5L (2X):
These pedals can latch together at the sides. I have two that are connect / latched together. They are a bit tricky to slider together and un-latch, so I'm selling them as a pair. The one takes a deliberate stomp, but works just fine. They have some wear n tear, so I'm pricing them that way:
$25 shipped & PP
SOLD

Celestion / Marshall G12 70w speaker:
$60 shipped & PP ($30 local)

Selmer GG42 Paris Swing Jazz Acoustic:
I got this in a trade and have hardly played it, but its very warm sounding. I don't know much about these guitars, but they are apparently very popular with Django Reinhardt fans. Comes with a gig bag.
$400 shipped & PP ($350 local)
SOLD

MIM Fender Double Fat Strat:
Black with white(ish) pickguard. Only a few years old, great condition except the back plate is missing that would cover the trem springs. No case, so if I have to ship it, I'll either have to buy a case have it packaged well/professionally.
$350 shipped & PP ($275 local)
SOLD

Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9