FS: AM ARDx20 w/ Amazeo, Black Cat Vibe, Empress Buffer, Rockett Blue Note

Started by Buffered, March 21, 2014, 12:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffered

Selling some elements of my rig since moving to amps with effects loops. Pics are on TGP here -> http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1406535

Analogman ARDx20 w/ Amaze0 & stereo cable - One of the best analog delays, but as I have switched setups I am seeking a delay with more types available. Asking $280.00

Black Cat Vibe - #10 stompbox, Mint condition, no velcro, never gigged. Comes with box, bag, paperwork, and AC adapter. Recently checked out at Black Cat and sounds glorious. Vibe GAS is getting stinky though, you know how it is. SOLD

Empress buffer - Original, not the + version. Great condition with velcro on the bottom and top (stuck a pick tin there.) Comes with box. $70.00

Rockett Blue Note - Excellent overdrive! I just use channel switchers like I said and no longer have a use for it and the Timmy works better for me right now when I need a little more gain at home. Comes with box, velcro on the bottom $150.00

Not interested in trades, thanks for looking!
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation