More History of Languedoc

Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffered

No.. you said that. Same line as your asshole catchphrase, asshole.

I seem to be out of cookies and gold stars, but thank you for sharing.

Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

rmolsonguitars

You are the minority... you just think people listen to you. There are only about ten of you
out of 351 members and you think you run the show. 

I will let you think you are King Tut...(better yet Wizard of Oz hiding behind your keyboard) yes, you are the master... we all bow to you  great one.

as you wish... I will not post anymore

for awhile... I am going out of town.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Buffered

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 16, 2014, 02:32:26 PM
You are the minority... you just think people listen to you. There are only about ten of you

I will let you think you are King Tut...(better yet Wizard of Oz hiding behind your keyboard) yes, you are the master... we all bow to you  great one.

Never once did I say or imply anything remotely near that. You make no sense, and your products are a disgrace to the Languedoc tradition.  ;D
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Buffered on April 16, 2014, 02:53:48 PM

Never once did I say or imply anything remotely near that. You make no sense, and your products are a disgrace to the Languedoc tradition.  ;D

You are the minority here... I have people here claiming my guitars are great... check out the videos made by one of the forum members. There are a lot more of them on YouTube  at least 15  and there are more coming that people will send to me soon.  The guitar in the video is my newest model.
Your forum member was the second guy to make a video using that model. Soon I will have videos I can post by some other forum members.  Until then.

Best Regards
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Heady Jam Fan

Haha, oh man....

There are 351 usernames registered? Ok, cool I guess...

The forum is probably close to a decade old - a lot of those users haven't been on for years. I have dozens of memberships I never used.
Most of those people probably don't even know their password.

IIRC there was an influx of fake and duplicate memberships about a year ago. A lot of those 'members' weren't ever even real in the first place.

Only about 15 members have been actively posting in the past 6 months. I think I counted 15 members posting in this thread.
All 15 them expressed dislike for your, your presence here, your lies, your crappy instruments.

Thats 100% dislike for you on this website buddy.

Stop lying that some mystery members are sending you private messages supporting you.
- Every single person has written in this thread that they think your a dick.
- If there was a member who wanted to back you up, they'd post here (but I know thats not true because...)
- The site tracks who has logged in - it even says who's currently online at the bottom of the homepage - we can tell when your lying and saying other people are sending you messages saying they support you.

Using the number 351 for a comparison is like doing a U.S. census and including all the dead people too.
Hell, some of those 351 might not even be kickin' it on this earth, but I'm sure their rollin' in their grave...
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 16, 2014, 03:34:22 PM
I have people here claiming my guitars are great...

"Claiming" connotes lying.
I agree anyone "claiming" your guitar is great is lying.
And you are the only one here who has said your guitars are great.
So your implying that your lying that your own guitars are great?
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

cactuskeeb

This thread is still happening why?  Just let him sell his guitars already.  Who cares if they suck?  Why does it bother everyone that he's an idiot?

Happyorange27

I agree with Cactus. There is no reason for name calling or bashing. I've only chimed in to defend folks here and maybe to be a bit sarcastic. But insults will only lead to insults. You know he won't stop if folks keep jabbing. Know when to call it a day. Save your energy for better things.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

TheSeeker

It's Spaceball 1!  They've gone to plaid!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

express50express

Quote from: cactuskeeb on April 16, 2014, 05:39:07 PM
This thread is still happening why?  Just let him sell his guitars already.  Who cares if they suck?  Why does it bother everyone that he's an idiot?

Agreed. I used to like logging in to this forum. This place was a wealth of knowledge. Not anymore. Everyday its more and "More History of Languedoc". BORING!!!

Get a life folks, and lets talk cool stuff again! Let it go, please!

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on April 16, 2014, 03:42:47 PM
Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 16, 2014, 03:34:22 PM
I have people here claiming my guitars are great...

"Claiming" connotes lying.
I agree anyone "claiming" your guitar is great is lying.
And you are the only one here who has said your guitars are great.
So your implying that your lying that your own guitars are great?

You made the post above... calling any person who likes my guitars in the least
and they mention it... a liar.  Twisted it however you want. You can't stand it when
a forum member here is talking highly about the guitar he bought from me.

Has anyone stopped to take a look at what can be discussed here?
Strange Design Forums > Gear Heads > Guitars

Its guitars, even if those are guitars you don't like... hey, start a thread about guitars you like.
Move the action over to a new thread.  Start a new thread where I can jerk your chain awhile.

I will lay low awhile, I am going out of town anyway. But soon I will have more
videos from other forum members.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

TheSeeker

Don't fool yourself girl, it's goin right up your poopshoot...
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Walker done done on April 03, 2014, 11:23:53 AM
rmolsonguitars I'm politely asking you not to advertise your business any further in this forum as it seems the overwhelming majority of our members are not interested in your products.  I just don't feel it's going to be productive for your or our members. 

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on April 16, 2014, 03:39:59 PM

Haha, oh man....

There are 351 usernames registered? Ok, cool I guess...

The forum is probably close to a decade old - a lot of those users haven't been on for years. I have dozens of memberships I never used.
Most of those people probably don't even know their password.

IIRC there was an influx of fake and duplicate memberships about a year ago. A lot of those 'members' weren't ever even real in the first place.

Only about 15 members have been actively posting in the past 6 months. I think I counted 15 members posting in this thread.
All 15 them expressed dislike for your, your presence here, your lies, your crappy instruments.

Thats 100% dislike for you on this website buddy.

Stop lying that some mystery members are sending you private messages supporting you.
- Every single person has written in this thread that they think your a dick.
- If there was a member who wanted to back you up, they'd post here (but I know thats not true because...)
- The site tracks who has logged in - it even says who's currently online at the bottom of the homepage - we can tell when your lying and saying other people are sending you messages saying they support you.

Using the number 351 for a comparison is like doing a U.S. census and including all the dead people too.
Hell, some of those 351 might not even be kickin' it on this earth, but I'm sure their rollin' in their grave...
[/quote

Wow. So your saying you 15 make up the whole membership of the forum.  So the guy on the video doing the review is #16
So you 15 have viewed this thread a couple thousand times?

I guess there are a lot of visitors.  With a group like you, you will run them all off like you did those other 300 or so members
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

tsbot

I haven't said anything this WHOLE time - but I think it's time rmolson gets a short 'ban' from posting to this site.  I'm tired of seeing him continually nag and pester for attention - regardless of views!