More History of Languedoc

Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: TheSeeker on April 16, 2014, 08:20:04 PM
Don't fool yourself girl, it's goin right up your poopshoot...

The quote of a true wizard of Oz hiding behind his monitor
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: tsbot on April 19, 2014, 03:47:54 PM
I haven't said anything this WHOLE time - but I think it's time rmolson gets a short 'ban' from posting to this site.  I'm tired of seeing him continually nag and pester for attention - regardless of views!
I agree.
He disregarded our moderator, and I even followed Olson's request to start a new thread under the guitar forum to end this ridiculousness, yet he immediately reignited the debate here. He continues to project the role of the aggressor onto us (just as he didto PL at the start of this thread), so he can rationalize playing the role of the victim. Typical anti-social defense mechanisms / behaviors and that disruption should not, IMO, be acceptable on the forum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

TheSeeker

So as I was scanning TGP for an Artinger for sale, I came upon this thread.  It's spreading like Herpes!!

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1411249&highlight=artinger
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)