Main Menu

Ollandoc Guitar

Started by rmolsonguitars, April 14, 2014, 09:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmolsonguitars

All of the new Ollandoc models come upgraded with the USA made wiring harness made by  http://www.bcsguitars.com and have the Seymour Duncan SH-1 pickups. 25 1/2 scale 24 frets Mahogany body routed to Full Hollow - Maple cap.
Brass bridge saddles and a stainless steel bracket in place of the hinge.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Down_With_Sco

Guitars: 2006 Gibson Les Paul standard, 1997 Fender Stratocaster, 90's Fender Telecaster, Xavier and Aria acoustics

Pedals: Furman SPB-8C; Epigaze Audio Neutrino buffer > RMC Wizard > Whammy DT > Korg pitchblack > Maxon AF9 > Maxon OD9 silver x2 > Analogman 2 knob compRossor > Analogman Astrotone fuzz > Black Cat mini trem > Black Cat Vibe > Boss 500FMH volume > Boss PH2 > FL9 > Ibanez DE7 > TC Nova Repeater > Xotic EP booster

FX loop: Boomerang Phrase sampler v1

Amps: 50w Rockitt Retro Plexi, '89 Simul-class Mesa MKIII Blue stripe combo (V30) > 3/4 closed back 2x12 (C90) Mesa cab, 3rd gen 40w Fender Hot Rod deluxe, 50w Marshall MG 1x12 combo

rmolsonguitars

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Helping Friendly

Arafel

Guitars: German custom hollow Tele; Fender 60th anniversary Tele
Amps: Fender Twin Reverb (head conversion) -> Hard Truckers Fatty loaded with Celestion Century Vintages; Bogner New Yorker
Effects: RMC Wheels of Fire wah -> Analog Man King of Tone -> Analog Man Silvermod TS-9 -> Analog Man Astro-Tone-> Analog Man Bi-Comprossor -> Analog Man Bi-Chorus -> Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay (with AMAZEO tap-tempo box) -> TC Electronic Ditto X2 looper - Ernie Ball volume pedal

trunkyfunk

I had one of these guitars....and all though they are not complete shit....that are misleading to say the least. Robert is an excellent self promoter and is not afraid of blog posting. I would suggest his guitars retail for $750. A fair price considering the build. Their is inconsistency in builds, and they are chinese made. The tone is decent....but that was with real sh1 59's i had to replace. Put those pickups on anything and it will sound good.