Pedalboard re-vamp......again.

Started by TheSeeker, August 19, 2014, 08:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeeker

Black strat>byoc lazy sprocket>Dynacomp>Univibe>AM BC109>Rat (JHS mods)><MXR Flanger RI>Echorec>Ditto X>Vox AC30

Still waiting for my Russian Muff to arrive...super excited!!  I'm really diggin' the lazy sprocket which is a clone of the Boss SG-1 (auto volume swell)...you can get some cool sounds with that, the vibe, and the echorec.  Very spacey, ambient, coolness!!  The univibe is pretty cool for the price.  I picked it up on ebay for $90.  Sounds similar to the phase 90 reissue, but it has a little more throb.  Yeah, it doesn't have the photocell but who cares...sounds good enough for me.  Sounds a hell of a lot better than the Deja Vibe imo.  I get a lot of versatility with the Rat.  The mods give me the options for vintage rat, clean boost, and turbo rat.  I'll probably just use it for the boost once the muff gets here.  I think I've changed my board about 10 times this year....I think this board will last awhile....but you never know ;)
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

tsbot

Sweet!  I like the board itself too.  I got the trailer trash - kindof big, should have split it in two.

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex