Big Cypress

Started by Jkendrick, September 22, 2014, 12:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jkendrick

Have you all seen this?

http://youtu.be/TXAe7q3qcvw

I'm a little reluctant to watch it. I haven't even listened to the tapes. It wasn't the best Phish show I've been to, but it was probably the best concert experience I've ever had. I'm reluctant to have that memory possibly tainted. We rented an RV in Miami and were in the friends and family camping, which made the all-nighter a bit easier as we had easy access to our RV.

1989 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 (Seymour Duncan 59s), POS Fender acoustic
'78 Silverface Fender Deluxe Reverb (Weber California w/ paper cone)
Teese RMC3 Wah> Boss Tu-3 Tuner> MXR Phase 45> Ibanez TS9 (Keeley modded)> TS808 (Analogman TV)> Keeley Compressor (two knob)>VFE Rocket Boost EQ> Boss DD-3> DigiTech JamMan Solo XT

Buffered

Now I know what I'm rocking out to at work today, thanks!
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

TheSeeker

Man, what a great time that was!! We rented a uhaul and tossed a couch in the back. I felt so bad for all the people just trying to get home from work on alligator alley. We got stuck on the campgrounds for another day because the traffic getting out was so bad...didn't matter though we had plenty of supplies. We hit up the Shoneys buffet when we finally did get out. You should've seen the looks on all the peoples faces when we walked in...Haha great time!!!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)