Boss GT 6 Used for: Compressor & Whammy Pedal >
VOX AD60VT (amp)

Effects Chain:

Line 6 M13 used for:
Digital Delay, Nova Delay and Reverse Delay
Univibe
Leslie
Super Tremelo

Guitars: Equator Mini, Fender Strat Deluxe, Tacoma Custom Build Koa (acoustic), Taylor NS74CE (acoustic)> Martin D16GT (acoustic)>

Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell >  OD9 Silver > OD9 Silver > Analogman BiComp >
Loop Master 5 Loop (w/tuner out): 1. (Korg Pitchblack Tuner) 2. Whammy 5 w/ Midi  3. Black Cat Vibe 4. Line 6 M13 5.(empty) 6. Boomerang III

Amp: 1990 Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue w/ Weber Blue Dog 50 watt Paper Cone Light Dope

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Heady Jam Fan

Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Helping Friendly on October 17, 2014, 04:38:28 PM
Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on October 16, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

Is that Olson hollow or semi hollow!?
No that was made by a Luthier.

What do they will the Olsen hollowbody guitars with to make them semi hollow?
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

WarrenTrey1

RM Olson Ollandoc, 2001 Ep. Les Paul, 1957 fender stray reissue.

Mesa Boogie Nomad 2x12 combo, bbe sonic maximiser, 80's ibanez ts-808(modded), full tone wah, mxr phase 90, electro harmonics chorus, line 6 delay, more to come.

No Nice Guy

Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr

WarrenTrey1

Nice. But in all honesty the man has ruined his own reputation for himself on here and I totally get it. But for how much your paying for trying to get close to a languadoc/trey sound and "feel" it's not a horrible option. I bought mine expecting less but turned out to be good actually. And that was after I read all olson stuff on here. And on top of it, a certain someone named Andy Fuchs of Fuchs Amps comes to the same open blues jam I go to all the time. He has played it and heard it numerous times. He liked the way it played and said it had a great feel too it. He also said that it sounds great too. So take it for what it is I guess. But I love the way my sounds and plays. And also if someone that respected in the industry has nice stuff about it I think it might not be to bad. Soon enough I will put schollar tuners and tone pros on the bridge just like I've done with all my guitars. One again this not to defend olson the "human being". It's just to say that thats kinda shitty way to make fun of someone's purchase. AND YES AN OLLANDOC IS A LANGUEDOC REPLICA. YOU CANNOT TAKE CREDIT WHERE IT IS NOT DESERVED R.O.
RM Olson Ollandoc, 2001 Ep. Les Paul, 1957 fender stray reissue.

Mesa Boogie Nomad 2x12 combo, bbe sonic maximiser, 80's ibanez ts-808(modded), full tone wah, mxr phase 90, electro harmonics chorus, line 6 delay, more to come.

No Nice Guy

Quote from: WarrenTrey1 on October 23, 2014, 12:14:50 AM
Nice. But in all honesty the man has ruined his own reputation for himself on here and I totally get it. But for how much your paying for trying to get close to a languadoc/trey sound and "feel" it's not a horrible option. I bought mine expecting less but turned out to be good actually. And that was after I read all olson stuff on here. And on top of it, a certain someone named Andy Fuchs of Fuchs Amps comes to the same open blues jam I go to all the time. He has played it and heard it numerous times. He liked the way it played and said it had a great feel too it. He also said that it sounds great too. So take it for what it is I guess. But I love the way my sounds and plays. And also if someone that respected in the industry has nice stuff about it I think it might not be to bad. Soon enough I will put schollar tuners and tone pros on the bridge just like I've done with all my guitars. One again this not to defend olson the "human being". It's just to say that thats kinda shitty way to make fun of someone's purchase. AND YES AN OLLANDOC IS A LANGUEDOC REPLICA. YOU CANNOT TAKE CREDIT WHERE IT IS NOT DESERVED R.O.

Yeah, I feel the same way.  I have one of the Phred guitars so I'm in the same boat of owning a 'clone' guitar.
Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr

express50express

Who cares if it is a clone. It's a guitar. Just play whatever sounds good to you. I own a Stratocaster clone, so put me in jail!

Buffered

The hate exists where the dood justifies his copying as an original (or semi) design. If it makes you happy and you like the sound play it!
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Walker done done

I don't see the need to bash this guy's purchase.  Govern yourself accordingly, gents.

afountas - what type of Univibe are you playing?  Tell me it's not the OG (the original)?

And for the Super Tremolo - is that the CAE?  If so you've got some nice - and hard to come by - gear.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.