Trey's Halloween Rig

Started by Hoody, December 07, 2014, 07:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoody

I just got a chance to watch some of the Halloween show, the costume set featured Trey using a different amp.  Looked to me like it was one of his black face deluxe reverbs.  But the shots I saw weren't that great, anyone else able to determine that?  There is a good youtube video of the set.

Also looked like he changed his pedals for the costume set, although the standby's are there.

Anyone know if he used the DR for the entire show?

And was it in fact a DR?

Anyone know what he's using on the current Trey Band tour?

thanks

picture_of_nectar

I was thinking that, but perhaps even his Princeton I've seen onstage at the symphony. He had it well dialed in for such close quarters.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Down_With_Sco

Lot's of questions here. Let's see...... Here's the TAB reharsal:

1) For pedals, he was probably doing the same setup he had for the JEMP truck set (wah, 2 ts9s, and ross). He did have the uni-vibe for the Halloween set though. Looks like a buffer too.
2) He used his modded Princeton Reverb for the Haunted set.
3) No, he had the Mesa > Languedoc cabs for the other sets
4) So no, not the DR but the PR.
5) He's using the #2 guitar. Spruce top, quilted Maple sides and back. Has Marley chasing the cat on the headstock.
Guitars: 2006 Gibson Les Paul standard, 1997 Fender Stratocaster, 90's Fender Telecaster, Xavier and Aria acoustics

Pedals: Furman SPB-8C; Epigaze Audio Neutrino buffer > RMC Wizard > Whammy DT > Korg pitchblack > Maxon AF9 > Maxon OD9 silver x2 > Analogman 2 knob compRossor > Analogman Astrotone fuzz > Black Cat mini trem > Black Cat Vibe > Boss 500FMH volume > Boss PH2 > FL9 > Ibanez DE7 > TC Nova Repeater > Xotic EP booster

FX loop: Boomerang Phrase sampler v1

Amps: 50w Rockitt Retro Plexi, '89 Simul-class Mesa MKIII Blue stripe combo (V30) > 3/4 closed back 2x12 (C90) Mesa cab, 3rd gen 40w Fender Hot Rod deluxe, 50w Marshall MG 1x12 combo