FS: DigiTech Whammy II (2) *** Killer Deal **

Started by tinkercity, March 03, 2015, 04:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkercity

All prices are shipped Con-US. PayPal gift (friends or family) or add the fees. I will ship internationally, pm me and we can work out a price.

Digitech Whammy II WHII $240
In very good condition. One of the best whammy pedals out there. IVL Labs version (same as the WHI). This is a backup to the one on my board. Comes with power adapter.
Also, this is the same model that Trey Anastasio of Phish uses.

This unit is NO LONGER MADE. Great deal for such a pedal.

email me at mike-mcgraw at sbcglobal.net

Down_With_Sco

Saw this on the gear page, I assume you're the dude bumping the Trey threads over there?

Best bet is probably Ebay or Reverb.
Guitars: 2006 Gibson Les Paul standard, 1997 Fender Stratocaster, 90's Fender Telecaster, Xavier and Aria acoustics

Pedals: Furman SPB-8C; Epigaze Audio Neutrino buffer > RMC Wizard > Whammy DT > Korg pitchblack > Maxon AF9 > Maxon OD9 silver x2 > Analogman 2 knob compRossor > Analogman Astrotone fuzz > Black Cat mini trem > Black Cat Vibe > Boss 500FMH volume > Boss PH2 > FL9 > Ibanez DE7 > TC Nova Repeater > Xotic EP booster

FX loop: Boomerang Phrase sampler v1

Amps: 50w Rockitt Retro Plexi, '89 Simul-class Mesa MKIII Blue stripe combo (V30) > 3/4 closed back 2x12 (C90) Mesa cab, 3rd gen 40w Fender Hot Rod deluxe, 50w Marshall MG 1x12 combo

tinkercity

Quote from: Down_With_Sco on March 03, 2015, 04:47:30 PM
Saw this on the gear page, I assume you're the dude bumping the Trey threads over there?

Best bet is probably Ebay or Reverb.

Yes that's me. Sorry for that spam... It's just that I want this pedal to get to someone who's a Phan. Also, they would appreciate the difference between the current Whammy's etc... I'm trying to avoid Ebay and Reveb at the moment.