HARD TRUCKERS 2x12 With NEW SPEAKERS PRICE DROP

Started by tsbot, March 27, 2015, 02:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsbot

I have for sale a VERY nice 2x12 Hard Truckers Fatty Cab. It is loaded with  A BRAND NEW CELESTION V30 and WGS V30!! This is a beauty, thinning my heard so its going.  Glenn is not even making them at this point because he cannot get the Hemp to make them.  It sounds fantastic and looks beautiful. 

Asking $1050 shipped and PP'd.   Mine is the maple binding.  Also when you could get them new he is asking $1499 plus shipping and insurance.  This is a deal!

Here is a link to the specs:

http://hardtruckers.com/fatty.html

The Best 2 x 12" Extension Cabinet ever created.

Our handmade, road-ready classic cabinet that has toured around the world is once again available for the first time in over twenty years. Guitarists and keyboardists alike will be blown away by this cabinet.

This beautiful Hard Truckers JG-1 2x12" guitar cabinet is constructed with 3⁄4" thirteen-ply imported Baltic Birch with Bamboo veneer wood that looks stunning and sounds spectacular. All Hard Truckers cabinets are built to last and will withstand the rough treatment of being on the road. Whether up on stage or in your living room next to your finest piece of furniture, this sonic and visual masterpiece will take your music to places you have never gone before.

We have taken our classic design and updated it by adding heavy-duty steel handles and a Neutrik 1⁄4" locking jack. Our speakers are front mounted with specially made clamps (a Hard Truckers' exclusive) to facilitate quick and easy replacement in a live gig situation.