Main Menu

Fare Thee Well Rig

Started by Jkendrick, June 29, 2015, 06:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jkendrick

I know there's another thread bur I can't seem to pull it up on my phone and don't have access to a computer right now. Photo by Jay Blakesburg.

1989 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 (Seymour Duncan 59s), POS Fender acoustic
'78 Silverface Fender Deluxe Reverb (Weber California w/ paper cone)
Teese RMC3 Wah> Boss Tu-3 Tuner> MXR Phase 45> Ibanez TS9 (Keeley modded)> TS808 (Analogman TV)> Keeley Compressor (two knob)>VFE Rocket Boost EQ> Boss DD-3> DigiTech JamMan Solo XT

Down_With_Sco

I take it Trey is not using that MXR distortion+ clone that Brad Sarno says he was going to build for him?

We've yet to see a clear shot of Trey's full floor setup. I did see the whammy II tho.
Guitars: 2006 Gibson Les Paul standard, 1997 Fender Stratocaster, 90's Fender Telecaster, Xavier and Aria acoustics

Pedals: Furman SPB-8C; Epigaze Audio Neutrino buffer > RMC Wizard > Whammy DT > Korg pitchblack > Maxon AF9 > Maxon OD9 silver x2 > Analogman 2 knob compRossor > Analogman Astrotone fuzz > Black Cat mini trem > Black Cat Vibe > Boss 500FMH volume > Boss PH2 > FL9 > Ibanez DE7 > TC Nova Repeater > Xotic EP booster

FX loop: Boomerang Phrase sampler v1

Amps: 50w Rockitt Retro Plexi, '89 Simul-class Mesa MKIII Blue stripe combo (V30) > 3/4 closed back 2x12 (C90) Mesa cab, 3rd gen 40w Fender Hot Rod deluxe, 50w Marshall MG 1x12 combo

dontpanic

Wonder why he is keeping that board up top. I know he liked the ability to hand control the uni-vibe and tape delay he was rocking last tour, but what about the overdrives? Wish I could better see those amp settings... I gotta say, I'm digging the tone. Very organic approach to this whole ordeal.

Brian27

What i want to know is what is in the little box on the stool.

Hoody

There is some sort of boss pedal in front of and above the whammy and his wah.  Looks almost like an octave divider.  Anyone else see that?  Know what it is?

And are the three switches to left of whammy the channel selector for mark iii?

Wonder if he change mark iii settings for the shows.  He used to have blue gaffers tape above amp face, now it's Different so maybe he changed it up.

sour d

Quote from: Hoody on July 04, 2015, 08:24:45 AM
There is some sort of boss pedal in front of and above the whammy and his wah.  Looks almost like an octave divider.  Anyone else see that?  Know what it is?

And are the three switches to left of whammy the channel selector for mark iii?

Wonder if he change mark iii settings for the shows.  He used to have blue gaffers tape above amp face, now it's Different so maybe he changed it up.
It's a boss oc2 above the whammy. I would assume at least 2 of those switches are for the tube screamers.  I was thinking he's got all the pedals off the floor that he might be tweaking on the fly rather than bending over.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Buffered

Looks like he's using the ground control to control the TS board. Those three switches look like they control the reverb units in his rack, I thought that's what the general consensus was with Phish.
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Down_With_Sco

Quote from: Buffered on July 05, 2015, 11:24:36 AM
Looks like he's using the ground control to control the TS board. Those three switches look like they control the reverb units in his rack, I thought that's what the general consensus was with Phish.

The Alesis isnt even in his current rack.
Guitars: 2006 Gibson Les Paul standard, 1997 Fender Stratocaster, 90's Fender Telecaster, Xavier and Aria acoustics

Pedals: Furman SPB-8C; Epigaze Audio Neutrino buffer > RMC Wizard > Whammy DT > Korg pitchblack > Maxon AF9 > Maxon OD9 silver x2 > Analogman 2 knob compRossor > Analogman Astrotone fuzz > Black Cat mini trem > Black Cat Vibe > Boss 500FMH volume > Boss PH2 > FL9 > Ibanez DE7 > TC Nova Repeater > Xotic EP booster

FX loop: Boomerang Phrase sampler v1

Amps: 50w Rockitt Retro Plexi, '89 Simul-class Mesa MKIII Blue stripe combo (V30) > 3/4 closed back 2x12 (C90) Mesa cab, 3rd gen 40w Fender Hot Rod deluxe, 50w Marshall MG 1x12 combo