FOR SALE: Mesa Mark III Red Stripe Head, Reverb, GEQ, Simul-Class

Started by tsbot, December 27, 2015, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsbot

See my TGP listing.  I'm keeping my new Redplate RP50R and selling the Mesa.  It was truly kindof a hard choice since the Redplate is almost 2 as much and the Mesa is prob the best sounding one I've played.  I kept the Mesa over my handwired Vintage Sound 22 (sold that a few weeks ago) - so that says something about how nice this Mesa is.  I just can't keep both unfortunately.  

Also, was serviced by Mesa in 2011. They noted it was modded with the R2 mod, it was also modded to be non simul-class, meaning its 60/100w head, 1/2 vs full power. They said less than $100 to mod back if wanted. I talked to some folks and most never use the 1/2 when it's true simul-class. I really liked the cleans of the 60w and the full/fattnes of the 100w.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/mesa-boogie-mark-iii-red-stripe-head.1670702/

Buffered

Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

tsbot

Bump - I am for sure selling this and please read my post above and the TGP post.  I'll cut a deal for buyers from here!