FT Pederson J2

Started by Helping Friendly, June 18, 2016, 05:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helping Friendly

Well I thought I would just start a thread about this. I have a very nice archtop here that some have probably seen already.  All koa Pederson J2. I actually really love it but I'm still curious how those equators are. I know some of you dudes have more than one and thought maybe someone would want to make a trade? This is a great high end instrument and I can say nothing bad about it. I'll be honest and say this. I lean towards 25.5 scale lengths. This J2 is 25. I wouldn't think I would notice it but I guess I do. It's almost too easy to play. If you want to rip and do alot of fast ramps and soloing it is perfect for that. Sounds incredible also. I just like a longer scale length for rythems. If anyone wants to make a trade or an offer lett me know. I can answer any questions as well.

I just remembered that I have since added a mini swich for coil tap since these photos. You can see it in my favorite things Xmas pic. FYI the tone knob is a push pull for Series parallel. More like a push push. Push it in for parallel push it in for Series.  Its better than the regular push pulls. You don't have to pull. Pushing is easier and much faster.