How is the Alesis Micro?

Started by Stiles12, July 17, 2007, 11:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiles12

According to this sight trey only uses the Micro and not any of the nanoverbs that he has, and he only uses the micro on reverse, How odes it sound anyone ever give it a shot. is it worth 50 bones.
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

strangedesign

Quote from: \"Stiles12\"According to this sight trey only uses the Micro and not any of the nanoverbs that he has, and he only uses the micro on reverse, How odes it sound anyone ever give it a shot. is it worth 50 bones.
It's pretty cool. Brian told me Trey only uses it during solos. It is basically a slapback delay. Off the top of my head I can't really tell you a song from a show to listen to hear it but it basically gives his solos a really big sound. I hear it a lot in Sample towards the end of the jam... Next time I hear it I will reply to this thread and tell you where to go hear it...

Also, Brian told me the 2 NanoVerbs are only there so the rack does not look awkward. If they are not there 2/3 of that rack space would be empty.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.