Main Menu

His Phish Basses

Started by Poster, October 30, 2007, 11:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

Pete Menosky reported (4/4/01) that the \"cocobola one is the \"stage\" bass in the black cherry color. So, basically, Mike does use EMG's on all basses and does have a TBX\" though it may not have been played live. And Jane McNall reports that Mike \" has a Q5TBX in solid black with EMG pickups and a composite fingerboard. (these are no longer in production- The through body quantum's) He also has an Q5 with a cocabola top (which we no longer use ) also with EMG pickups. i am currently making him a new Q5 in Clara Walnut with EMGS\"

Also, Matt Monaco reported (1/1/01) \"info on Mike's Custom Audio Electronics / Bradshaw Setup and the effects pedals he uses with it. The CAE 4x4 audio mixer sits in his rack and is controlled by the RS10 midi footswitch. The RS10 controlls the Tube Screamer (Ibanez), Lovetone Meatball, EBS Octabass, and the Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer. I'm still working on a few more details, specifically the manufacturer and setup of his three volume pedals which apparently control stereo effects from the rack -- perhaps the Lexicon LXP-15, but I'm not sure.\"