selling my xbox 360

Started by Poster, December 06, 2007, 11:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

iam selling my xbox 360 with 7games a HD and all the add ons. its on ebay now for another day or two. if anybody wants it ill give you a discount off the auction price. PM me!

iam getting a Wii so i can get stoned and destroy Walker done done up on some bowling

gratephulphish123

dont do it! at least play mass effect before you sell it. iu do have a friend who might be interested depending on price, link me to the ebay info.

i have a wii as well, i gotta say weed plus resident evil 4 is an amazing combination  :D

Poster

sorry already got sold for 435$ on ebay :o  damn i wish i woulda seen your post before...

gratephulphish123

it's cool man, thats a pretty good selling price

i love the boxing game on the wii. it's great fun punching your friend... till someone gets a swolen eye

Poster

my secret motivation for lusting after the wii is the fact that i never got a chance to play any of the zelda games for 64... it hit me the other day that the wii plays 64 games and i could pretty much go nutz and get all the zelda games at one time, smoke myself dumb, and go crazy.

gratephulphish123

great idea i did that a few months back. i got the gamecube disc with both n64 zeldas, bought the wii one and the wind waker and slept for about 4 hours a night. i'm a giant nerd but once ya start the fun dont stop  :oops: