Jon Gutwillig from The Disco Biscuits

Started by ColForbin, May 02, 2008, 11:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonb52578

i wouldnt say that board is full of shit, i mean the analog man and boss stuff you see on a thousand other boards. my problem is with the electro harmonix stuff. if its not somehow modded that shit can SUCK tone. and trust me i LOVE electro harmonix, but come on man, gotta buffer or at least put that shit in a loop. those boss pedals can buffer but not that damn much.
talking about music is like dancing about architecture

Poster

haha you are too kind! that board is garbage and likely not easy to operate. probably doesnt want to spend the money because he got some thing l*i*n*e*d up.

oh no he didnt! yes, yes, i just did.

deadbearbobby

im not sure how onw can judge musical ability by the way a musician has their pedal board organized. i can see that there are some people that don't like his playing, but honestly does it really make a big differnce if someone has a messy pedal board? it works for them and they arent asking you to play through it.
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

Poster

nobody has said a word about his musical ability?

keep on fishin'