FS: Deluxe Reverb and Angstrom pedal board (flight case)

Started by ColForbin, November 03, 2008, 08:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColForbin

G'day Strange Designers, I'm trying to sell some stuff and figured it wouldn't hurt to put it on here as well.  All prices are very negotiable and these are actually in $CAD, so it would be much more attractive in US funds.  So for the Deluxe Reverb amp, I'll go for $700.00USD obo and the pedal board would be $210.00 obo.

QuoteFirst up, I have a Fender Deluxe Reverb '65 Reissue for sale.  Grill cloth and Tolex are in great shape and this in one sweet sounding amp.  It has been modded to enable the reverb and vibrato on both channels.  This amp has a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12" 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker. The indicator light is a touch fickle, and this amp is priced at $800.00 obo.  Amp cover and footswitch included and I will ship at the buyers expense.  I will also entertain offers

Next up I have a Angstrom Pedal case/pedal board for sale.  It measures 34"x16" of pedal area (total width x height is a little bit larger) and this is made of 3/8" ply (not the cheaper 1/4"). There was an extra foot installed under the right hand side for the wah. This thing is rock solid with high end locking latches.  All in all a really solid pedal board.  Looking to get $250.00 obo for the board.

You can pm me on here if you have any offers or questions.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

harrywood

if you dont mind me asking, how come you are selling the deluxe reverb?
This is Bruce...

ColForbin

Quote from: harrywood on November 06, 2008, 07:01:06 PM
if you dont mind me asking, how come you are selling the deluxe reverb?

Don't mind at all!  Last spring, I purchased a JG-1 Hard Truckers cab.  At that point, I had the Deluxe Reverb and was using the two together.  Playing the amount of shows that I was playing, I just found carrying a combo amp around with a cab in my car was cumbersome, and a little bit of overkill.  So, I searched around for an amp head and finally found one.  I picked it up and decided I should sell my deluxe reverb.  It's in perfect working order, so no worries there, I just don't really need it anymore.

Cheers.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb