ibanez awd82ltd for sale a rather trey guitar

Started by deadbearbobby, April 14, 2009, 09:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbearbobby

hi folks i have a beautiful black finished ibanez awd82 for sale here, biggest flaw is of course belt buckle rash, it also has some minor dings on the top but needs to be veiwed up close to see them. all electronix work it is a great guitar straight neck and all, it is discontinued. i will sell with a new pack of strings and a very beatup hardshell case for the price of $250 plus shipping
i am always willing to talk so let me know. pictures are here: http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad267/deadbearbobby/
thanks and peace,
<deadbearbobby> :)
please email me at deadbearbobby@gmail.com so i get back to sooner.
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

raisingfreen

Just thought I would chime in and mention I have seen a number or those Ibanez models (same one, in orange, blue black and natural)  for sale at local shops including guitar center for around 249-325$ max. The amp you mentioned seems like a fair enough price but I would not get your hopes up about getting $400 for the guitar.

Nice setup though for someone looking for a basic package. I had the same setup so I know the guitar well.

Unless your strapped for cash I would keep that blues junior as it comes in handy when you want to just grab and go jam with friends.
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

deadbearbobby

hey the guitar is still for sale, the price is now $250 + shipping with case and new strings. anyone interested?
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets

deadbearbobby