http://soundcloud.com/butcherd/encore-2-19-11

Everybody Dreams
Movin by Lovin
Damage->Psycho Killer

*originals
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Walker done done

Nice, look forward to listening to this!
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

picture_of_nectar

Thanks man! Would love to get some feedback good or bad.

We hit the stage with some nerves, but opened it up in the second set....

After listening I'm realizing my volume was low in the mix. we didn't have a soundman working the board and I sounded loud to myself so I kept it pretty rolled back. We just got a brand new sub so our bass player really took over.

I'm finding myself stick within my comfort zone pentatonic patterns in my leads. Think it's going to be a hard habit to break. I'm not really a shredy lead guy though, i just like trying to find those groove pockets.

sour d

I really like it. I don't think I've ever heard an acoustic a harmonica and a guitar with autowah all at the same time. We listened while playing a couple games of jenga. The kids liked it too.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

picture_of_nectar

Cool thanks! I don't use an auto wah, btw. That's my RMC3. I think it goes well with the harmonica! I have been thinking of getting one just for Fire on the Mountain.

Yeah our lead singer is a trip. He plays the Acoustic, sometimes slide, a 1970s "Fun Machine" Organ, a cheap Casio keyboard, the harmonica, melodica, and kazoo.

His acoustic rig includes a Crybaby, a Ts9 silver, boss phaser, DD7 in the reverse setting

The slide+phaser+DD7 can make for some pretty wild sounds. When he uses it at the right time I love it, sometimes it's overdone.

Happyorange27

Yo that harmonica is off the handle, I like.  Also the singer makes me laugh with his witty lines.  Very fun indeed and nice grooves all together.  Must have been a good experience for you.  Nice guitar work to boot.  Congrats.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

picture_of_nectar

Walker done done

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on February 28, 2011, 01:00:17 PM
Some G4 action from our last show
http://soundcloud.com/butcherd/set-ii-2-26-11

Yes!  Can't wait to hear it.

Hey PON, that site that you're using to upload music to...does it cost anything?  Is it easy to use?  I've been looking for a site other than say megaupload, etc. to do the same thing you're doing.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

picture_of_nectar

It's pretty easy to use, you can get like 2 hours of recording time free. or pay for 4hrs. I paid cause i wasn't able to fit whole shows in there. Its like $30 for a year subscription. People can download straight from it or just listen.

Everytime i play the G4 I am able to open it up a little more. Finding the sweet spot with my Fender Twin and the volume/compressor levels to get just the right kind of feedback response.

Walker done done

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on February 28, 2011, 02:00:07 PM
Everytime i play the G4 I am able to open it up a little more. Finding the sweet spot with my Fender Twin and the volume/compressor levels to get just the right kind of feedback response.

No doubt.  It'll take some time to really feel 'er out but you're right in the heart of the fun part - getting there.  Once you get there, then it's orgasmic (hopefully) every time!

Loop 3 Boomerang+