Disco Rockin Llamas

Started by ColForbin, April 22, 2008, 12:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColForbin

G'day everyone,

My new band, Disco Rockin Llamas, based out of Charlottetown, PEI, Canada has our myspace up and running. 

www.myspace.com/discorockinllamas

These are just some recordings that we did right off the floor, just to get some online presence on the go.  We have some good ol' Canadian government funding coming in shortly which we plan on doing an album with.  So stop on by and check us out if you wish, would love to hear some feedback from the members on this board.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Poster

Quote from: ColForbin on April 22, 2008, 12:12:34 PM
G'day everyone,

My new band, Disco Rockin Llamas, based out of Charlottetown, PEI, Canada has our myspace up and running. 

www.myspace.com/discorockinllamas

These are just some recordings that we did right off the floor, just to get some online presence on the go.  We have some good ol' Canadian government funding coming in shortly which we plan on doing an album with.  So stop on by and check us out if you wish, would love to hear some feedback from the members on this board.

This is officially my new favorite band. Why dont you folks set aside a couple weeks and come state side for a mini tour of the American south east?

ColForbin

Quote from: posternutbag on May 02, 2008, 08:42:47 AMThis is officially my new favorite band. Why dont you folks set aside a couple weeks and come state side for a mini tour of the American south east?

Thanks a lot man!!  That's awesome for you to say, I really appreciate it.  I would love to take it down the southeastern states, friggin' money....  Hopefully someday, it would be great.  Could we play with The Buddha?  Are you guys still thinking name change?

As a side note, there is a dandy little festival (about 3000 people) up here in Antigonish, NS called Evolve.  A couple years ago, one of the headliners was Mike Gordon and Ramble Dove, which was easily one of the funnest shows I've ever been to.  Keep in mind, I might be the biggest Phish fan that has never gotten the pleasure to see them, so getting to see Mike, was a huge deal for me.  But this year, they are bringing the Benevento-Russo Duo, so I'm pretty stoked to go.

Anybody want to come up to Canada for a weekend?  Here's the facebook link:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=7662443385
Current rig: 
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp

ColForbin

Hey fellas,

We, (DRL) are playing a big NYE show tonight just to let you know.  I'll post some pics here in a couple days if anybody is interested.

Happy New Year.

*If I'm lucky, I'll post some audio too.
Current rig: