Which Looper?

Started by fulltone1989, June 19, 2012, 10:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulltone1989

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

MomaDan

Quote from: fulltone1989 on June 22, 2012, 07:27:04 PM
Went ith the jamman, although its still pretty early in my relationship with the unit it's pretty easy to operate and can do the verse>bridge loop thing with some simple tap dancing. Funk sirens may Be a little difficult to pull off.

Trey doesnt even use the looper any more for sirens, just the Nova Repeater. I'm thinking about getting a cheap digital delay mainly to help capture loops
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

fulltone1989

Quote from: MomaDan on June 23, 2012, 02:04:15 AM
Quote from: fulltone1989 on June 22, 2012, 07:27:04 PM
Went ith the jamman, although its still pretty early in my relationship with the unit it's pretty easy to operate and can do the verse>bridge loop thing with some simple tap dancing. Funk sirens may Be a little difficult to pull off.

Trey doesnt even use the looper any more for sirens, just the Nova Repeater. I'm thinking about getting a cheap digital delay mainly to help capture loops

That makes sense, the most recent 3.0 sirens (Tweezer 6/20/12) don't last that long and the feedback knob could've just been cranked. However, I think the older ones from 97 and such could've been looped because sometimes they last for several minutes.

I have a video on Youtube about how to do the Funk Siren and I used my WH-II and Flashback.

Also, FWIW I snagged a Nova Repeater off the GC used page for $99 to my door, they have great deals on there sometimes!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.