'Doc on the way

Started by picture_of_nectar, July 29, 2010, 11:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickstefanski

that thang is purdy.

wtf does his signature say?
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

Poster

wonder why ed roman, languedoc, and the others always use a similar shape for their 7k guitars. go over to ed romans, he makes a bunch like this G. they are kinda prs like? its like the go to shape for a super guitar

aoguitars

thanks for posting those pics, PON. That's a sweet looking guitar--and I love the shots of the guitar on the bench.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com

deadbearbobby

Quote from: aoguitars on October 05, 2010, 10:14:36 AM
Ed Roman is an assclown.

Wow! not gonna lie, that comment took me by surprise andrew, care to explain any? Reguarding his guitars or his attitude?
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

raisingfreen

I think the distinction pretty clearly sums up the story that may or may not be told.

Urban Dictionary: assclown
One, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

picture_of_nectar

can you guys go slander other builders somewhere else? this thread is about my guitar. thanks.

lotta fuckin' shit talking on this site, gets really old.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Poster

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on October 05, 2010, 09:34:27 PM

lotta fuckin' shit talking on this site, gets really old.

::) we speak our minds on this forum. its the beauty of the design, NO BULLSHIT.

picture_of_nectar

I've been banned by you 2-3 times on this forum for speaking my mind.   

No bullshit? Really?

Poster

picture we are talking about guitars man. gear forum > lets talk about gear. if you dont like a piece of gear, wed like to know so we dont buy it ourselves!

Poster

Quote from: deadbearbobby on October 05, 2010, 07:27:48 PM
Quote from: aoguitars on October 05, 2010, 10:14:36 AM
Ed Roman is an assclown.

Wow! not gonna lie, that comment took me by surprise andrew, care to explain any? Reguarding his guitars or his attitude?

head over to ed romans website, there is a whole bunch of rants to read. hes got alot of opinions on builders/guitars etc. i agree with him on a couple things (prs's are overpriced and need upgrades to be great, ibanez makes a decent cheap guitar, 24 fret access) everything else is kinda  :P

picture_of_nectar

That's fine man, I agree with you. Just saying please start your own thread about so+so luthier rather then poluring mine.

Personally I think Andrew Olsens comment really lacks any profensionalism and integrity. But that's just my opinion.

Poster

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on October 05, 2010, 11:40:51 PM
That's fine man, I agree with you. Just saying please start your own thread about so+so luthier rather then poluring mine.

Personally I think Andrew Olsens comment really lacks any profensionalism and integrity. But that's just my opinion.

Jeez picture, you win for being the most difficult person to please on the internet. You playing the languedoc right now?

picture_of_nectar

aoguitars

You're absolutely right, PON, my apologies. It's just that I've worked for several guys in the past and have heard and dealt with lots of stories of Ed and the way he conducts his business. But this isn't the place to discuss it, and you're right, totally unprofessional...just a knee-jerk reaction.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com

Happyorange27

You guys crack me up.  I love freedom of speech.  Hey sorry to hear it's that time of the month for some of you ;D
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex