Started by Poster, November 17, 2007, 10:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

N
[

Walker done done

Is that photoshopped?  

If not....I may be getting a divorce..... :lol:
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Walker done done

God damn....I can't take my eyes off that pic!!!  We need a \"drool\" emoticon....
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

gratephulphish123

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
you made my day

Walker done done

Are those things real?  I thought they had small boobs than that?  Dear God, I'd touch them either way.....

Loop 3 Boomerang+

Walker done done

This is my new favorite thread :D

Loop 3 Boomerang+

strangedesign

All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Yes, by far and away, I nominate this for \"Post Of The Year\".  A fantastic, selfless display on the part of posternutbag, and a great contribution to the community.  I vow to visit this post everyday to give it the attention it deserves.

Harumph!  Harumph!

Loop 3 Boomerang+

gratephulphish123

OLSEN TWINS UNITE... but next time we dont need the butterflies, skirts or.... well you get where i'm goin. i love this board because if this was ever posted on rukind there'd be 80 people yelling about a useless tread. imo this is one of the most useful treads in the history of message boards

Erictw83

that totally made my day  :D , but seriously where they get them titties?? Last time i looked the Olsen twins were skin and bones.  Or did they get matching implants?? how cute lol

Walker done done

^^^ See that's what I was wonderin' too....last I saw they were frail and had NO boobies....not that I'm complaining, I'm no hater.  I would play motorboat all day long with that twin engine outboard  :lol:   What's that Ashley?  You wanna play 'ouch ouch you're on my hair' also?  Wellllll.....ok  :wink:

Loop 3 Boomerang+

strangedesign

I asked some of the guys on another board about this and apparently it's been around for a couple years and is definately photoshoped. Even though it is photoshoped I'm will not dare complain ;)
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Erictw83

hey implants or not, it don't matter to me... they look damn tasty delicious

gratephulphish123

why cant every hot female celebrity take a page from lohans book and just snort god knows what and walk in public half naked