Umm Trey playin the Jackson sneed 'doc on New Years??

Started by fluffhead4020, January 01, 2010, 03:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbearbobby

yes however paul states, and the picture backs, that treys first guitar was built of maple with a spruce top. spruce is not durable enough to build a full body out of. im not trying to be difficult by any means. there is a lot of misinformation out there. i will drop the subject though.  :) sorry
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

Poster

no need to apologize man.

hmm, ill dig around and see what else I can find out.

how about one of you guys just email Paul?

hes super nice to us strangedesigners.

picture_of_nectar

Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

deadbearbobby

I will email paul and ask him, i'l post the response too
Apartment rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>SRB 808>Ross Clone>wally looper>Epiphone valve Jr
Gig rig: Custom Cook hollowbody>Big Muff >Ross Clone>wally looper>epiphone valve jr/polytone mini brute (stereo rig)>Two fender 15"bass cabinets
not in use: Vox AC4, Flanger hoax, Giga delay, PIgtronix Mothership

picture_of_nectar

Be interesting to see if you get a reply. I've emailed Paul 3 times asking if I could put half down on a G4 and never got a reply. Kinda turned me off from trying to buy a guitar from him. I can't imagine he gets hundreds of emails asking to buy one of his expensive guitars. Seems like the least he could do is send reply of some sort....if he's to busy to take on more customers then fine...but ignoring your potential customers is just bad business. I dunno maybe you gotta send in a demo tape and audition to get on the waiting list... ::)

Walker done done

That's surprising to hear PON, every time I've emailed Paul he's been very gracious at not only getting back to me but also being quite detailed in response to my questions. 
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Poster

Paul is the man.

He is also, the only one up there.

Its more likely hes been sick, out of town, of backed up on orders.

Now Bradshaw, thats a dick that will just watch the phone ring.

Always give Languedoc the benefit of the doubt.

picture_of_nectar

I will. I'm gunna send him another email about a G4. I can afford the deposit and sould be able to save the rest by next year :)

picture_of_nectar

wait where's the middle finger smiley?

please don't compare me to that douchebag. That's a serious dig...and i find it pretty offensive.

1. I'm not a crackhead
2. I don't write crappy songs and pretend they are good
3. I don't promote myself on Phantasytour or youtube
4. My mommy won't be paying for my Doc' when I get it
5. I would never sell a fucking Languedoc to a pawn shop
6. I am not a douchebag

fuck you very much.

picture_of_nectar leaves this forum feeling shat on

Poster

Just kiddin around mang. Take a chill pill. The G4 is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiller! Just dont order the Christmas Green One.  :D

I dont know much about Sneed. Read some things. Saw that terrible video for "who am I" or whatever and I tapped out half way through.

Iam sure he lurks around here. No doubt about it. Ive seen him on other gear forums, he usually calls himself "Sneed" or "JacksonSneed"

So hes a crackhead huh? How do you know that? I read somewhere some guy met him and he seemed blowed up on some powder or something.

Funny you mentioned that first lol.

I just understand how people like Sneed keep a band together and get booking? He isnt exactly "a guitar player" or a "Talent"...

But Sneed is a running Joke about everywhere now!

picture_of_nectar

fluffhead4020

Haha!  Comment on youtube on that sneed video:

"Jackson Sneed is one of the biggest assholes I've ever encountered in many, many years of seeing live music. Talked to him after a show in Atlanta, and he was zonked out of his mind on pills, and actually dry heaved twice during our 5 minute conversation. After the second near vomit, he pulled out an Altoids case with some cocaine in it and offered me a hit. What a complete mess of a human being. The thing I remember most was him slurring to me, "My mom bought me this guitar. It's like Trey's!" "

mmm.. damn funny.

Poster

picture, are you sure you want to pay for a g4? i thought you said youd never play a show with one?