Check out our new EPK.

Started by ShockedAndPersuaded, February 18, 2012, 10:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockedAndPersuaded

What's up fellas? We updated our web site and got our new EPK uploaded. Check it out.
blueshammerband.com
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100
Effects Loop: DD-7(short)>DD-7(long)

MomaDan

Very nice  8) I like the recent "Clapton-eque" style. Have you guys tried Lay Down Sally? I think you would crush that song!
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

ShockedAndPersuaded

Thanks MomaDan. The crew that shot the video was top notch. Really great guys to work with. We've actually been working on doing LDS. (not to be confused with LSD  ;D)  Thanks again for the kind words!
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100

Happyorange27

Bad ass video. Which dude are you?  Coming to Cleveland huh? Nice.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

ShockedAndPersuaded

Thanks Happy! I'm the one with short hair. After 5 yrs of hair down to the middle of my back I decided it was time for a hair cut. Still looking for a real job.:D  More like Cleveland TN.

the_great_lemon

Wow, truely killer playing there Shocked!  Love the technique you used where you went between using your pick and middle finger (visible when you first picked up the second guitar).  I've been trying to incorporate the finger picking a little as well to add a little variety to the wheedley-wheedley-wheedle i usually play  ;D
Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional, 1992 Gibson SG Standard
Effects: Boss OC-2 Octave -> Garmopatmods Vox V847 -> Mojo Vibe -> Boss Blues Driver -> Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD -> Ross Compressor -> Boss GE-7 -> MXR Carbon Copy -> TC Ditto Looper
Amps: Fender Blues Jr. NOS, Epiphone Valve Jr.

ShockedAndPersuaded

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.