Me with SciFi...feedback?

Started by YouEnjoyMyReba, June 02, 2010, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouEnjoyMyReba

This is me playing with local band SciFi.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Solo starts around 3:00.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=128812313811549&ref=mf

I couldnt get the link to post right so you'll have to copy and paste it.  You'll also have to sign into facebook if you have an account.
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

sour d

I copy pasted and I'm not wasted and I couldn't get it to work. Can you post the link again?
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

YouEnjoyMyReba

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126404097381386&index=1#!/video/video.php?v=128812313811549&ref=mf

what happened when you copy and pasted?  Did it take you to a facebook page that asked you to log in?

You will have to copy and paste this one as well
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

sour d

I got this

This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

YouEnjoyMyReba

ok gotcha i guess its not gonna work

YouEnjoyMyReba

anybody got any idea how to post a video here that somebody else posted on facebook?