Red Rocks. 2 Mesas. How come?

Started by dopaphrit, August 03, 2009, 04:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dopaphrit

Yo. I noticed some red rocks clips from this past weekend that Trey has  usual Mesa head on the Bruno cab, but there is another Mesa head sitting on top of what seems to be an identical Bruno cab sitting behind it. Anyone know why? Technical difficulties, maybe? I've heard he has an identical back up rig in case something goes wrong.

You can see it in this youtube clip......          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjSqPIB_yBM

Poster

GDCSH-1

Well I was jst at the Hartford show last night, great show, was a few rows bacik and they played great. I noticed the two Mesa's, other than the second one just being a backup, could he have one going into the Bruno and the other going into the HT cab and be switching back and forth between the two during the show?? or does he run both cabs together into one amp? Im really regreting not scooping tickets for spacc tomorrow....
"Make Your Move To Improve Your Groove" -Magic Hat cap

Brian27

When he had his Fender Amp out during the first part of the run he used it and the mesa head, but i dont know how youd amplify  2 heads unless one was running  through the Hard Truckers Cab and the other through the bruno. This also makes me wonder how does he amplify the leslie cause i dont see any other amps except his bass feed