Widespread Panic

Started by gratephulphish123, February 16, 2008, 08:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gratephulphish123

hey scott, what're some good shows with herring to start listening to panic and where can i get em (for free). i've heard nothing but good things since herring joined and i'd like to listen to some good shows with him

rider

strangedesign

Quote from: \"gratephulphish123\"hey scott, what're some good shows with herring to start listening to panic and where can i get em (for free). i've heard nothing but good things since herring joined and i'd like to listen to some good shows with him
I sent you a pm with most all the 2007 shows.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

Quote from: \"rider\"try 2007 macon shows
macon was a pretty sweet show!

www.strangedesign.org

gratephulphish123

kickass! thanks man, did anyone get the new album? if so is it worth checking out?

rider

ya macon was sweet but new years blew it out of the water

strangedesign

Quote from: \"gratephulphish123\"kickass! thanks man, did anyone get the new album? if so is it worth checking out?
I have had it for a few weeks now. I wasn't that impressed.

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

Quote from: \"rider\"ya macon was sweet but new years blew it out of the water
I only made the 12/31 show and from what I remeber it was awesome.

www.strangedesign.org

gratephulphish123

i went for 9/29 cause jambase gave the second set a great review, and i can see why! this is a damn good show, bowlegged women was awesome. the links in the macon and new years shows had removed the files, but i'm sure with a bit of digging i can find em. panic rocks  :D

rider

The first set of 12/29 was great. acoustic! the second set was just a little above average but with the first of the third set and the first song i heard this bein aint life grand was spectacular and an stellar encore of red hot mama.  best show i saw in there last tour of 2007 by far.  but your right about the 12/29 it was good but it was a normal panic show. not sayin that a normal panic show is bad its great but nothing out of the ordinary.  they also jammed more recently i've noticed.  and they have gotten alot better at the controled chaos, almost phishesk. jimmy herring definatly broght a new element to panic.

rider

12/31 was acoustic my bad i got my days screwed up.