Ben Chafin Volante Custom Guitar (Very Doc Esq)

Started by Duhigg, February 03, 2012, 12:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duhigg

What's up Strange Designers.  Been lurking a lot lately and not posting.  Sorry about that.  Anyway...I've had some things come up and I've decided to unload some of my gear.  I just listed my Ben Chafin, Volante Custom on ebay.  It's got the shape of a Doc, and the neck of a Les Paul.  Real comfortable to play.  I've also upgraded the pickups which have the ability to be split and a new custom brass nut.  The item # is 190636078960 if anyone's interested.  Details are included in the listing as well as pics.

I'll also be listing my Cort CL1500 soon.  I bought this because it is a full hollowbody on a smaller scale with no center block.  Obviously I was going after the Trey tone.  The guitar is in great shape and is completely stock.

Walk in Peace

Duhigg  

Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman

picture_of_nectar

Hey bro, sounds cool. But you linked an image to your hard drive. you will have to host that image somewhere on the internet like Picasa or tinypic...etc and then imbed the internet url here. Cheers!
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Duhigg

Thanks Picture!  Thanks man..I've been trying to get a pic up here.  I'll try that.  What if I have it on facebook?  Would that work just the same?

Yippie!  Figured it out.  Dang I'm a moron.
Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman

Duhigg

Here's the Cort CL1500 I was referring to.  It's on the left with the Steal Your Face Strap.  The one on the right is my 2002 Raven RG450.

Duhigg

Brian27

I have the Raven West Semi-Hollow and i absolutely love it.

Duhigg

Me to Brian. I live my Raven. Set of 59s and she sings.

Duhigg

I know right.  I actually just bought an early 90's Ibanez AS80 made in Korea, and it's friggn awesome!