Main Menu

B

Started by Poster, December 21, 2007, 09:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

B
h

Stiles12

I called the guy from time electronics in Jersey to have some mods done, after a long phone call i found out that it will be pretty expensive to mod my 65, how much did these people cost,
Time was about 85 for the first hour and 40 for the hours after that, the thing that drew me towards him is that he has moded amps for trey he bulit the entire spindoctors stage amps and built all their guitars and basses, he has done a lot, but let me know how these people are, if i could get it cheaper i would.

By the way this guy kept me on the phone for like three hours while I was trying to watch the Pats game, and he was telling me about all the people I should go to, to get mods done, he was telling me who is good and who sucks nuts, also he created a new instrument that allows a guitar player to flip a switch and step on the toes of a bass player, he was playing some shit for me and it sounded pretty cool, he claims that the music industry is in demand for a new sound but has not developed anything to get a new sound, he was saying that he could give deals to kids playing bars to market them for him, check it out,

go to google and type in time amp mods he is based out of union new jersey, and his site has a lot of sounds and shit on it
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer