Just saw this!!

Started by TheSeeker, October 28, 2013, 07:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeeker

If anyone is interested, I just saw an original CAE Black cat vibe on reverb.com for $225.  I have one and I can tell you, it's awesome!!!  Just thought I'd throw that out to anyone looking for a good vibe!!
http://reverb.com/item/32662-black-cat-vibe
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Happyorange27

Damn that will go fast. If I didn't just buy a whammy ii I would take this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

I bought Freen's last week or I'd be all over this too! I imagine they both sound similar.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Helping Friendly

Sold already!! Some one is happy!

TheSeeker

Damn, that was quick!  The one I got on ebay sat up there forever...and I was the only bidder.  I couldn't believe it!!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Helping Friendly

Dude I really want to hear one of those in person (besides in an arena behind a band).
I have the original Deja Vibe and am looking in to a way of cutting some of the high end off. It needs more Lows and Mid-Low. Thats what I don't hear in alot of vibes out there, (mid-cut) but can here that thicker low end mid in the original Black Cat Vibe. Is that a fair assumption to u guys that own an original BCV?

No Nice Guy

Quote from: Helping Friendly on October 29, 2013, 03:39:45 PM
I have the original Deja Vibe and am looking in to a way of cutting some of the high end off. It needs more Lows and Mid-Low.

Try putting an EQ pedal after it?
Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr

fulltone1989

Quote from: Helping Friendly on October 29, 2013, 03:39:45 PM
Dude I really want to hear one of those in person (besides in an arena behind a band).
I have the original Deja Vibe and am looking in to a way of cutting some of the high end off. It needs more Lows and Mid-Low. Thats what I don't hear in alot of vibes out there, (mid-cut) but can here that thicker low end mid in the original Black Cat Vibe. Is that a fair assumption to u guys that own an original BCV?

The new one does that IMHO. It's a bit noisy, but I can totally live with it.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.