Main Menu

s

Started by Poster, January 02, 2008, 04:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

s
H

strangedesign

It's pretty cold here... High today was 30. Guess that's better then a lot of places.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

strangedesign

Panic was awesome! We had a limo take us and pick us up. We had a box seats that was stocked with Crown and Beer. I ate a couple of chocolates ,made a super strong crown and coke, and sat down and enjoyed the show.

Here is the stream: http://panicstream.com/streams/wsp/2007_12_31/player.html

12/31/2007 - Philips Arena - Atlanta, GA

1: Time Waits, Blue Indian, Send Your Mind, Clinic Cynic, Crazy, Old Joe, Driving Song > Wondering > Driving Song

2: From The Cradle > Pigeons > Life During Wartime > Machine > Love Tractor > Worry, Holden Oversoul > Up All Night

3: Aint Life Grand > Bust It Big, Chilly Water > Time is Free > Chilly Water, Surprise Valley, Protein Drink > Sewing Machine, Conrad

E: Pilgrims, Red Hot Mama

www.strangedesign.org

gratephulphish123

i was out snowmobiling today, it was 1 degree outside. my thumb was so frozen it was absolute pain to hold down the accelerator

Poster

Quote from: \"strangedesign\"Panic was awesome! We had a limo take us and pick us up. We had a box seats that was stocked with Crown and Beer. I ate a couple of chocolates ,made a super strong crown and coke, and sat down and enjoyed the show.

Here is the stream: http://panicstream.com/streams/wsp/2007_12_31/player.html

12/31/2007 - Philips Arena - Atlanta, GA

1: Time Waits, Blue Indian, Send Your Mind, Clinic Cynic, Crazy, Old Joe, Driving Song > Wondering > Driving Song

2: From The Cradle > Pigeons > Life During Wartime > Machine > Love Tractor > Worry, Holden Oversoul > Up All Night

3: Aint Life Grand > Bust It Big, Chilly Water > Time is Free > Chilly Water, Surprise Valley, Protein Drink > Sewing Machine, Conrad

E: Pilgrims, Red Hot Mama

great setlist for sure, sounds like an awesome time. could you discern jimmy's tubby cab LOL

Walker done done

It was so fucking cold when we left our jamspot last night: -15 w/ the windchill.
:shock:
MINUS FUCKING 15 ????

WTF is that all about???   :evil:
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Erictw83

I'm loving the cold, the snow and skiing everyday on winter break.  Hooray Colorado!

strangedesign

I'm about to be in the cold. I had a conference call yesterday with my manager and I have to spend the next 3 or 4 weeks in Denver. I will still get to come home on the weekends but during the week, Denver will be my home. I spent all last winter out there and I don't miss it.

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

Hopefully I can find something to do besides work. I know a couple guys I met through the panic boards that live at that way. We are going totry and meet up

www.strangedesign.org

Erictw83

Yeah, this is my first winter in Colorado and its also the first winter I've actually been loving instead of being totally bummed out.  

Yeah Paige is supposed to play a night at the Boulder Theatre and a night at the Fillmore.  My girl is getting tickets for us for one of those nights, not sure which one but i'll be at one of the shows.  Paige rocks so hard on keys honestly there are days when I wished I picked up keyboard instead of guitar.

Walker done done

FWIW....

It's PAGE.......Spelt \"Paige\" is a girl's name.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

strangedesign

Quote from: \"posternutbag\"i saw page and his new band at higher ground, and meh, i thought aside from maybe 2 songs it was pretty lame for sure IMO, but its page, so id prolly go anyway
How was his guitar player Jarad? I've heard good things about him through the Hard Truckers but I have never seen him play. Was he playing through the HT cab? He was using Trey's cab, my sister cab on the last Page tour

www.strangedesign.org

Erictw83

Quote from: \"Walker done done\"FWIW....

It's PAGE.......Spelt \"Paige\" is a girl's name.

oops, my bad