What might this be?

Started by Heady Jam Fan, June 22, 2013, 10:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heady Jam Fan

What is that in Brian Brown's hands?

Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

the_great_lemon

I was trying to figure that out! They look to be small ditto/mini sized pedals, or some sort of single size tb looper? Beats me!

EDIT: a guy on TPG thought similarly...great minds think alike??  8)

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1282018

Hopefully between these 2 threads we can find the answer!
Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional, 1992 Gibson SG Standard
Effects: Boss OC-2 Octave -> Garmopatmods Vox V847 -> Mojo Vibe -> Boss Blues Driver -> Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD -> Ross Compressor -> Boss GE-7 -> MXR Carbon Copy -> TC Ditto Looper
Amps: Fender Blues Jr. NOS, Epiphone Valve Jr.

fulltone1989

Me thinks it's an AB with two LEDs for the Shiva and Mark III
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: the_great_lemon on June 22, 2013, 11:01:40 PM
I was trying to figure that out! They look to be small ditto/mini sized pedals, or some sort of single size tb looper? Beats me!

Hmm, thats what someone on TGP was saying and I can't make out two pedals in that image! He thought it/they was/were (two) Keeley TB looper(s).

I thought it was an amp channel switcher, but I think there is one at the base of the Bogner too...
EDIT - ah yea, like Fulltone said..
EDIT2 - yea lemon, he made a third thread on TGP too.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

fulltone1989

Interesting that he's not using the footswitch on the MKIII any longer.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.