Video: Happy's Rig

Started by Happyorange27, January 27, 2013, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webephishin

Quote from: Stecks on January 28, 2013, 11:50:33 AM
You're talking to a guy with a BS in entrepreneurial finance/pre-med and a chem minor and a masters in anatomy...  You're on a totally different level.  I know how to dissect and play with biological circuitry, not how to dissect and play with machine/electrical circuitry (i'd end up electrocuting myself.. and YOU... which would suck for both of us)...

But I guess if you want to go "Breaking Bad" style, I'm your dude  :) 

Not to get off topic or anything, but entrepreneurial finance, pre med, chem, and anatomy?  Daayumn sir!  What kinda job do you have?  I just finished up my BS Kinesiology in December.  My friend has an EE degree and he was in the midst of building an envelope filter prototype a while back but pretty much stopped working on it.  He had everything hooked up but it didn't work and he hasn't tried troubleshooting it yet...i need to get him on this board! 
Guitars: Schecter c/sh-1 (SD 59 PUPs), Michael Kelly Valor CT, Fender Montara Acoustic/Electric

Effects: Boss tuner > Digitech Whammy II > Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby > EH micro Qtron > MXR Script Phase 90 > Dunlop Univibe > SD SFX-07 (Shape Shifter) Tremolo > TS9 AM Silver > TS9DX > Ross Compressor (Black) > Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deville 410

Happyorange27

Go back to the video. NOW IN HD!
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Stecks

Quote from: webephishin on January 28, 2013, 03:11:42 PM
Not to get off topic or anything, but entrepreneurial finance, pre med, chem, and anatomy?  Daayumn sir!  What kinda job do you have?  I just finished up my BS Kinesiology in December.  My friend has an EE degree and he was in the midst of building an envelope filter prototype a while back but pretty much stopped working on it.  He had everything hooked up but it didn't work and he hasn't tried troubleshooting it yet...i need to get him on this board! 
I'm a fry cook on Venus.  Unemployed, duh, what else?  Congrats on your degree - we speak the same language, my interest was in biomechanics/ortho/musculoskeletal anatomy.  Got to do some awesome stuff.  Shoot me an email.

Happy is the guy to talk to regarding the filter.  My technical knowledge of pedalry is that I plug in, some magic happens, and I do my best to make some dope sounds.   Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 
Schecter C1 Classic - Takamine EG334BC acoustic/electric.  Tuner>volume>VOX wah>TS9> Morley ABY selector/split/combiner, PathA:CS9>BF2>DigiDelay, PathB:envelope filter>AD9, 1971 Fender Twin (slightly modded) amplifier

"Remember:  information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is THE BEST." - FZ

fulltone1989

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on January 27, 2013, 08:06:50 PM
Sweet!

So I ended up ordering an SM57.

I got one from work to record a rehearsal. Now all I need is to figure out the best way to get it into my Macbook.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: fulltone1989 on January 30, 2013, 09:17:55 PM
Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on January 27, 2013, 08:06:50 PM
Sweet!

So I ended up ordering an SM57.

I got one from work to record a rehearsal. Now all I need is to figure out the best way to get it into my Macbook.

I use an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra. Its okay. Its cheap and portable, takes 8 instruments if your computer can handle that.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9