AYB @ the empire

Started by sour d, July 01, 2011, 01:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sour d

Here's a link to some audio from my first gig with AYB. Great venue to play with a great sound guy. I plugged in my rig and all I got was a horrible buzzing that I've never heard from my rig before. I tried 2 different amps, 2 different guitars, cables, etc. I was extremely bummed. So my guitar sounds extremely thin and low volume for the whole night because I was afraid to bring my volume up at all but we got really buzzed and had a good time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dd5v9r74jquzq

Let me know if the link doesn't work. We have a gig next week and if anyone wants to here it I'll post a link to that too.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

sour d

I guess people are not digging it  :-[     We're playing saturday at band camp in Bowdoinham for you Mainers. bandcamp2011.com
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

phishlips

crap, I'm sorry man.  I listened to quite a few of those tracks and didn't mumble a word about em.  Sounds like a good band you've got going there.  Would love to see some video's if you can.  How many pieces is this band?  And, are you singing?
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

sour d

Quote from: phishlips on July 06, 2011, 08:09:55 PM
How many pieces is this band?  And, are you singing?
[/quote5 piece. Andrew is singing not me . He plays acoustic I play electric. he sings and it's mostly his original songs.  Here's the link to a sort of video......   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K07ml0W8Mg