Hard Truckers Yahoo Group

Started by strangedesign, October 31, 2007, 12:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

If you guys haven't already checkout The Hard Truckers Yahoo Group. Glenn will posts several times a month with the latest updates. Here is the last.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/hardtruckers/

===============================================

10/26/2007

Hope everyone is doing well... Just a quick snapshot for the fall.

We have two really cool holiday gifts in the works. We will launch it here first when they
become available. Stay tuned.

We have some really great JG-1 cabinets in stock with some great figure in the wood. Give
us a call for more details.

We have a new member of the family that is now \"Enjoying the RIde\"...
Keller Williams, acoustic extrodinare, is putting together an incredible electric gig this fall
and the Hard Truckers are proud to be a part of it. Keller took delivery of his JG-1 with
Tone Tubby speakers this month. Keller's new band the WMD's consists of Keith Mosley
(SCI), Jeff Sipe (ARU, Leftover Salmon, Trey band) and Gibb Droll. Be sure to check these
cats out this November.

Brian Brown just finished up with his duties on Phil tour and is back at making his touring
professionals' guitar cables. We should have our new stock sometime soon, so if you are
in need of something give us a call.

Hope all is well, catch you on the road...
-HT Crewe
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

i wonder what a pair of them would do to my deville? i want to get rid of my hartke 4x12 cabinet and go with something smaller. maybe no cabinet at all if these are as good as they say they are...

strangedesign

Quote from: \"posternutbag\"i wonder what a pair of them would do to my deville? i want to get rid of my hartke 4x12 cabinet and go with something smaller. maybe no cabinet at all if these are as good as they say they are...
Give Glenn a call and tell him you're a friend of Scott's from StrangeDesign.Org. He will hook you up and will answer any question you have. If he believes what you have now is better he will tell you. He's all about the tone and not about the money.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org