More History of Languedoc

Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Buffered on April 01, 2014, 04:20:00 PM
Why not go try and sell some snake oil over on phantasytour? See if they have a different opinion?

Or PhishNet
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on April 01, 2014, 02:28:56 PM
Quote from: Poster on April 01, 2014, 02:22:47 PM
I hope you keep posting more bullshit so its easier for other people to find this discussion. Screen captured everything he posted for future reference.

Yeah, I used the "print" button on the top right.
But I'd be happier if RM just deleted the thread and never posted on this forum again.

Looks like you and Poster only have a couple real followers. I guess they think you are the voice of the community.

Had another member send me a PM.... interesting too!  First, seems Poster had admin privilege's but had been caught deleting
a bunch a incriminating posts of his. Maybe part of why he got the big bad karma rating.  And how two faced...Seems in 2010, he deleted posts about him talking about getting doc clones made himself. What a piece of work...  You can spend some time digging up those facts and if you can't seem to find them, I can put up the URL to the page. See, he couldn't delete another members post where the member quoted Poster. I am sure more and more will come out...

Everything he has said, is nothing but bull... all he got going for himself is his dirty mouth and I really don't know where that comes in handy!
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Poster

yeah I never did because I had no idea what I was talking about AND ITS A TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA. I bought a couple chinese guitars around that time like 4-5 years ago, 335 oscar schmidt crap and put nice electronics in them, and then gave them to my friends i jammed with as presents. WOW! Diabolical?! I wanted to see what it would sound like, as for a second I thought maybe it was all snake oil or something. And it turned out not to be. You cant beat quality hand made guitars. There is nothing quite like it. And also, I deleted all of my posts before leaving the site for a few years, as I didnt want to share my posts anymore?! Like all posts. Nothing in there but just a bunch of nerds talking guitar pedals. You are such a douche. I'm glad this is pissing you off, this is a forum where we help people with their gear. Have fun!

And you did bring up an interesting memory, when I found out you could inquire to the factories to build anything. Super weird industry. Thats kinda when I started dumping any guitar that wasnt made in america/mexico/canada. But looks like you have plenty of time on your hands to looks through five year old threads? You should look for the one where we talk about the -1 octave down whammy thing, or the relays? The relays was a good conversation from 3 years ago?

Your like a shit covered rat squeeking and scratching to get out of your mess. Fucking ripping off some really talented people man, under paying labor, making shite, all the while insulting anybody that questions your bizarre reasoning. Fucking epic

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Poster on April 02, 2014, 11:32:56 PM
yeah I never did because I had no idea what I was talking about AND ITS A TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA. I bought a couple chinese guitars around that time like 4-5 years ago, 335 oscar schmidt crap and put nice electronics in them, and then gave them to my friends i jammed with as presents. WOW! Diabolical?! I wanted to see what it would sound like, as for a second I thought maybe it was all snake oil or something. And it turned out not to be. You cant beat quality hand made guitars. There is nothing quite like it. And also, I deleted all of my posts are going from being a mod as I didnt want to share my posts anymore?! Like all posts. Nothing in there but just a bunch of nerds talking guitar pedals. You are such a douche. I'm glad this is pissing you off, this is a forum where we help people with their gear. Have fun!

And you did bring up an interesting memory, when I found out you could inquire to the factories to build anything. Super weird industry. Thats kinda when I started dumping any guitar that wasnt made in america/mexico/canada. But looks like you have plenty of time on your hands to looks through five year old threads? You should look for the one where we talk about the -1 octave down whammy thing, or the relays? The relays was a good stoned conversation from 3 years ago?

I really like your last post where the real you comes out... like the first line "yeah I never did because I had no idea what I was talking"  NOW THAT"S THE TRUTH posted by POSTER

Why did you lose your admin privilege?  

And how brain dead are you?  I started off by saying that I got a PM from another member and he pointed out those thing aside from you being a liar which I forgot to mention.  And the lies keep on coming... how you dumped all you guitars that weren't made in america/mexico/canada.... but just a few posts you talk about the guitars you bought and you didn't care about if they were from america/mexico/canada or where they were from.  Just what is better about a guitar from Mexico or an Asian country?

I didn't need to look up the old threads that show what a two faced liar you are.  Other members are doing that for me... seems they got you pegged.
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Walker done done

Okokok...finally jumping in here.  As fun as this thread is, we've beat the horse dead, it's been processed to dog food, and is now being shit out by pooches everywhere.  Well done.

rmolsonguitars, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of Poster, I am not sure why you continue down the path you cannot win but you might want to peddle yourself elsewhere as you're not winning any friends here and it seems as though you're only digging yourself deeper with some of your comments.  I'm politely asking you not to advertise your business any further in this forum as it seems the overwhelming majority of our members are not interested in your products.  I just don't feel it's going to be productive for your or our members.  If you'd like to continue talking about Phish, tabs, gear, etc. then have at it. 
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Walker done done on April 03, 2014, 11:23:53 AM
Okokok...finally jumping in here.  As fun as this thread is, we've beat the horse dead, it's been processed to dog food, and is now being shit out by pooches everywhere.  Well done.

rmolsonguitars, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of Poster, I am not sure why you continue down the path you cannot win but you might want to peddle yourself elsewhere as you're not winning any friends here and it seems as though you're only digging yourself deeper with some of your comments.  I'm politely asking you not to advertise your business any further in this forum as it seems the overwhelming majority of our members are not interested in your products.  I just don't feel it's going to be productive for your or our members.  If you'd like to continue talking about Phish, tabs, gear, etc. then have at it. 

Thanks Walker! Well said.
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Happyorange27

Thanks Walker.  RM, don't piss him off.  He is an Admin yo!
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Happyorange27

"Our Ollandoc Model is Similar to the old 1975 Starcaster Body Style Languedoc France Style Guitar Copy Clone Replica"

OK then show me what a Languedoc France Style Guitar looks like and how you replicate them.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Happyorange27 on April 09, 2014, 11:57:39 AM
"Our Ollandoc Model is Similar to the old 1975 Starcaster Body Style Languedoc France Style Guitar Copy Clone Replica"

^"If my sentences make no sense, no one can argue with me."

Buffered

Is that kind of like Gandum Style?
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Happyorange27

Buffered

A+

my coworkers are all staring at me
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Poster

be on the lookout for notes pleading for food and water hidden inside of the plastic bound f holes, didn't you guys hear about that with walmart Halloween decorations last year? 

rmolsonguitars

What kind of guitars do you own now and what type of binding do you prefer?

The use of words is all about traffic...   and I thank you for all the emails I have received
commenting about how little they think of you here on the forum. Of course its great you
have a few bullies or big mouths to stand up for you.

There are plenty of guitars made in the USA that I sure wouldn't care to own
and much prefer having my own made to my specs. Of course, I am sure I would trash
them if they were made by you or the other big mouths here on the forum. 
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Heady Jam Fan