More History of Languedoc

Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffered

Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

rmolsonguitars

Here are a couple video clips one of my customers sent in today. You can make fun of him all you want... he is like me, your negative comments will just go in one ear and out the other.

All of the new Ollandoc models come with the USA made wiring harness made by  http://www.bcsguitars.com and have the Seymour Duncan SH-1 pickups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UfCy_PG1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYuJlPs-Pws

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Happyorange27

Thanks for posting the video four times.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Happyorange27 on April 14, 2014, 09:42:52 PM
Thanks for posting the video four times.
Its two different videos.  I started a new thread because many people will never see it here but
probably did need to be here to end this thread.

Thanks and Best Regards to you all.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Mister Buddy

OK, now post a video that proves you aren't a scumbag.

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Mister Buddy on April 14, 2014, 10:51:01 PM
Oh that post didn't? 

Thanks and Best Regards to you!
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Heady Jam Fan

You seem pretty hung up for in one ear, out the other.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Mister Buddy

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 15, 2014, 02:27:30 AM
Oh that post didn't? 

Not even close. That video was about the guitars you sell. I think you're  a scumbag because of how you sell them.

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Mister Buddy on April 15, 2014, 12:38:17 PM
Oh that post didn't? 

Not even close. That video was about the guitars you sell. I think you're  a scumbag because of how you sell them.

No one over hear care about your opinion... I have said it before and I guess you missed it but opinions are like a holes... everyone has one.

Best Regards
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Mister Buddy

If no one over "hear" cares about my opinion, then why is that everyone who has posted "hear" says pretty much what I do, which is that (a) you're a scumbag; and (b) you're not welcome?

And, yes, opinions are like assholes, but perhaps more to the point, you are an asshole. Go ahead and have the last word, you illiterate hillbilly motherfucker. I'm done wasting time with you.

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Mister Buddy on April 15, 2014, 03:31:40 PM
If no one over "hear" cares about my opinion, then why is that everyone who has posted "hear" says pretty much what I do, which is that (a) you're a scumbag; and (b) you're not welcome?

And, yes, opinions are like assholes, but perhaps more to the point, you are an asshole. Go ahead and have the last word, you illiterate hillbilly motherfucker. I'm done wasting time with you.

I am illiterate? You no doubt had to check the dictionary for that big word... but you should have also checked how to spell the word HERE. That really shows who the illiterate one is.

You don't have to read what I post... the people who care respond to me direct by PM or my email.
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Buffered

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 15, 2014, 12:46:23 PM
Oh that post didn't? 

No one over hear care about your opinion... I have said it before and I guess you missed it but opinions are like a holes... everyone has one.

Best Regards

That was your post. You spelled hear wrong. Please leave, and stop spreading bad vibes in our nice community.
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

TheSeeker

Where's the money Lebowski?  Bunny says you're good for it!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Heady Jam Fan

Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Buffered on April 15, 2014, 04:55:12 PM
Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 15, 2014, 12:46:23 PM
Oh that post didn't? 

Best Regards

That was your post. You spelled hear wrong. Please leave, and stop spreading bad vibes in our nice community.

That was part of Mister Bundy's quote... he is the one who can't spell here as "hear".. that  really doesn't matter.

What matters is that this community is 351 members strong but there are only about 10 of you who think you rule the roost.  I have that many people emailing me telling me what jerks you guys can be and in fact the guy on video clip is also a member who just bought one of my newest models.
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com